Terms & Conditions — Competition 2
Participation in this promotion constitutes acceptance of the full terms and conditions of the promotion. Employees of Thornbury Wines Ltd or associated wineries are ineligible to enter.
- The promotion is open to residents of New Zealand who are aged 18 years or over.
- The promotion commences on the 3rd April 2017 and closes at midnight on 4th May 2017. No entries will be accepted after this date. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, incorrectly submitted, delayed or illegible entries.
- The winner will be drawn Friday 5th May 2017 at midday.
- Qualify for entry by enjoying any Thornbury Wine, visiting Thornbury.co.nz and entering their contact details
- You may enter only once
- Promotion offers a chance to win a 6 pack of Thornbury wines that won awards at the New World Wine Awards 2016. There are 30 x 6 packs to be won.
- Wines included are Thornbury Waipara Pinot Gris 2016; Thornbury Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc 2016; Thornbury Central Otago Pinot Noir 2015; Thornbury Gisborne Chardonnay 2015; Thornbury Waipara Riesling 2016; Thornbury Hawkes Bay Rose 2015.
- The prize draw will take place on 5th May. The winners will be notified by phone where possible and confirmed in writing no later than 12th May 2017. If winners cannot be contacted or do not claim their prize within 5 days of the prize draw, the winner will forfeit their prize and a redraw will be made. The promoter reserves the right to request the winners to provide proof of identity.
- The Promoter’s decision is final in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable.
- Acceptance of the prize is deemed consent for the Promoter to use the Winners’ details and identities for promotional and media purposes without compensation and copyright will be vested in the promoter.
- If for any reason components of the prizes are not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another item for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or greater value.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any loss (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss), damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to that arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this Promotion or in accepting or using the prize/s, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.)
- The Promoter is Thornbury Wines Ltd, PO Box 43244 Mangere, Manukau. Please direct all enquiries to email@example.com or 092550660.
- At the conclusion of the Promotion, all entries will be destroyed as per the Privacy Act 1993, unless you have indicated that you want to receive further information from the Promoter.