Terms & Conditions — Competition 2
Participation in this promotion constitutes acceptance of the full terms and conditions of the promotion. Employees of Thornbury Wines Ltd or associated wineries are ineligible to enter.
- The promotion is open to residents of New Zealand who are aged 18 years or over.
- The promotion commences on Monday 17th October and closes at midnight on the Monday 31st November 2016. No entries will be accepted after this date. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, incorrectly submitted, delayed or illegible entries.
- Qualify for entry by click through from www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment
- There is no limit to the number of times you can enter this promotion provided that you comply with these terms and conditions.
- Main prize includes VIP tickets to the Vodafone New Zealand Music Awards on Thursday 17th November 2016, travel to Auckland of a maximum value of $500 per person, one night’s accommodation at Pullman Auckland and transport to and from Vector Arena for 2 people.
- The prize draw will take place on Tuesday 1st November 2016. The winners will be notified by phone where possible and confirmed in writing no later than 3rd November 2016. If a winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of the prize draw, that winner will forfeit their prize and a redraw will be made. The promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity. The prize must be taken from Thursday 17 November to Friday 18 November 2016 to coincide with the Vodafone NZ Music Awards 2016 held at Vector Arena, Auckland.
- The Promoter’s decision is final in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable. Names of the prize winners will be posted on www.thornbury.co.nz/win within 7 days of the prize draw.
- Acceptance of the prize is deemed consent for the Promoter to use the Winners’ details and identities for promotional and media purposes without compensation and copyright will be vested in the promoter.
- If for any reason components of the prizes are not available or the Vodafone New Zealand Music Awards 2016 are cancelled, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another item for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or greater value.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any loss (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss), damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to that arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or in accepting or using the prize/s, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.)
- The Promoter is Thornbury Wines Ltd, PO Box 43244 Mangere, Manukau. Please direct all enquiries to email@example.com or 092550660.
- At the conclusion of the Promotion, all entries will be destroyed as per the Privacy Act 1993, unless you have indicated that you want to receive further information from the Promoter.